Flow monitoring for tanks.
Output control monitor that records the amount of liquid that flows out of a tank in litres. This is an easy to use data logger with an LCD display that links to a water meter fitted on the ouput pipe of the tank. As liquid passes through the water meter an integral pulse reader sends a signal to the data logger that records the amount. Water meters are available in most sizes and the pulse readers come in 1 pulse to 1 litre, 1 pulse to 10 litres and 1 pulse to 100 litre outputs. The data logger is powered using a lithium battery with a working life of 5 years making it easy to install in more remote areas.
Flow Control Product Features
- Measures the amount of liquid flowing out of a tank.
- Records in litres over time.
- Works with water meters with pulse readers.
- Meters available between 15mm and 300mm.
- Powered by lithium battery with 5 year life.
- Maintenance contracts available.