Gas Leak Detection Alarm Panels
A multizone alarm panel designed to detect the presence of refrigerant gases and help meet the requirements of BREEAM POL01. Alarm panels available as standard in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 zones.
The Gas-Hunter refrigerant leak detection alarm panel is designed to help meet the requirements of BREEAM POL01. The aim of this is to reduce the impact of greenhouse gas emissions arising from leaks of refrigerant gases from a buildings cooling system. The sensor is capable of continuously monitoring the atmosphere in the area local to equipment containing refrigerant gas. Usually located in plant rooms, data centres or at the base of a riser containing the pipe work supplying the refrigerant gas. A BREEAM point is available where it can be demonstrated that the refrigerants are contained in a moderately air tight enclosure with a permanent gas leak detection system installed. It is also required to automaticaly shutdown the refrigerants in the event of a leak with the gas having a separate storage tank (or heat exchanger) fitted where it can be pumped.
- A multizone alarm panel designed to detect the presence of refrigerant gases.
- Helps to meet the requirements of BREEAM POL01.
- Alarm panels available as standard in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 zones.
- Single and dual level gas leak detection.
- Comes with individual zone relays as standard, to allow connection to the BMS, diallers and beacon/sounders.