High Level Alarm
Nice simple to install high level alarm panel designed to alert to high fluid levels in tanks when connected to a float switch. The panel has an inbuilt sounder and a LED to show that an alarm has occured.
This alarm panel can also be used to monitor air pressure loss using a pressure switch installed in the feed tube from the compressor.
Once in alarm the sounder can be muted with the press of a button.
There is also a useful TEST button that can be used to periodically ensure that the panel is functioning correctly.
The High Level Alarm can have a number of external devices attached. There is an external beacon, sounder and beacon/sounder that connects to the High Level Alarm for when the panel on it’s own may not be seen or heard.
High Water Level Alarm – Product Features
- Simple low cost alarm for high level monitoring.
- Connects to standard float switches.
- Can be used for pressure loss monitoring.
- Output for connecting to external devices.
- Float switches available.
- Pressure switches available.
- Optional battery backup.
- Can be used with external beacons and sounders.