Multizone over temperature alarms & Sensors
The Heat-Hunter detects when the ambient temperature reaches a pre-set upper or lower limit, it can also be used to detect levels of humidity above a point that would cause problems to sensitive equipment. Using a multi zone alarm panel allows a number of areas to be monitored simultaneously from a central point. In addition to our multizone over temperature alarms see our single zone temperature alarms.
There is also the advantage of connecting a number of temperature probes and humidity sensors that can be set to upper and lower limits, thus ensuring that the room stays in a stable condition or an alarm will be triggered. The HeatHunter Multizone over temperature alarm is ideal for use in a data centre or comms room where a rise in ambient temperature is usually the first sign of a cooling system failure.
- Measures for over-temperature in various different locations.
- Alarm panels available between 2 and 32 zones
- Ideal for use in larger data centres and comms rooms.
- Can be used with temperature, humidity and water leak detection sensors.
- Comes with individual zone relays as standard, to allow connection to the BMS, diallers and beacon/sounders.