A water safety device mounted next to the water meter.
This device immediately shuts off the water supply in case of a break in the water pipe.
In addition, it prevents unnecessary water consumption,
depending on a preset time (from 15 minutes up to 2 hours), the water supply will be cut off in case of a leak or uninterrupted water consumption.
- YdroStop works like a fuse in your plumbing system to reduce the risk of serious flooding in the event that a pipe bursts or a tap is left on.
- YdroStop shuts off the water supply if it detects persistent continuous water flow, a leak, or a burst pipe.
- Ideal for houses, flats, holiday homes, small commercial buildings and farms.
- When it detects a sudden pipe burst, it shuts off the water supply immediately.
- In response to continuous water flow (leaks, taps running, etc.), YdroStop shuts off the water after a pre-set amount of time.
- Prevents unnecessary water consumption due to leaks or open taps, saving money and helping to protect the environment.
- Does not require electricity to operate. No need to monitor battery life or worry about power outages.
The device’s operation is based on a difference in pressure. If the device registers a big difference in pressure (fracture) the water supply is cut off almost at once. At normal water consumption (smaller pressure difference), the time mechanism will be activated which cuts off the water supply after the pre-set time.
After turning the leaking tap off, the device will reset/reopen after a few seconds (if the device is in automatic mode).
After a small amount of water has been tapped off, the time mechanism will be reset, and a new complete preset time will be available.
The device is made of a synthetic material manufactured under high pressure.
All materials used comply with the national and international standards for drinking-water quality.
- Normal working pressure 0.5 – 6 bar
- Pressure tested to 22 bar
- Flow 25 to 2800 l/h (option 4000 & 1700 l/h)
- Pressure loss 0.2 – 0.7 bar
- Weight Ydrostop 0.9 kg
- Temperature + 1ºC – +30ºC
- Connection Ydrostop 1 ½“ BSP (comes with 3/4” BSP reducers)
- Dimensions Ydrostop L x H x W 181 x 70 x 90 mm.