The high level alarm can have a number of external devices attached. There is an external beacon, sounder and beacon/sounder that connects to the High Level Alarm for when the panel on it’s own may not be seen or heard.
Once in alarm the sounder can be muted with the press of a button.
There is also a useful TEST button that can be used to periodically ensure that the panel is functioning correctly.
High water alarm – product features
- Simple low cost alarm for high level monitoring.
- Connects to standard float switches.
- Output for connecting to external devices.
- Mute button to silence the alarm panel.
- Test button for periodic checking of the alarm.
- Float switches available.
- Can be used with external beacons and sounders.
This alarm panel can also be used to monitor air pressure loss using a pressure switch installed in the feed tube from the compressor.