Major Leak Detection and Consumption
BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) is well recognised as the construction industry standard for assessing the sustainability credentials of a building. It covers a broad range of environmental and sustainable issues and can be used by designers, developers, architects and managers to demonstrate measures have been taken that ensures their building meets a certain standard. There are essentially 3 ratings, very good, excellent and outstanding with this method of assessment. It is used in the construction of Courts, Schools, Healthcare establishments, Industrial buildings, Multi residential blocks, Offices, Prisons, Retail, Hotels and Leisure complexes.
Installing a water meter at the boundary to the property and another where the mains cold water enters the building, both external and internal water leaks can be detected by the alarm panel. This system has been designed to allow the readings from the external water meter to be split, one part can be connected to the BMS for monitoring consumption (WAT02) and the other used by the LeakSaver alarm panel to monitor for water leaks (WAT03).
Envirotech Alarms are confident that we have the best system to help you meet the requirements for BREEAM at one of the most competitive prices on the market. If you are specifying a water leak detection system for your project, why not let us help you get exactly what you need. We have many years experience in providing leak detection equipment and know what BREEAM are looking for.
- Designed to help achieve the requirements of BREEAM WAT02/03.
- Available in single or two zone versions.
- Alarms when the flow of water exceeds a pre-set maximum amount within a set period of time.
- Able to identify different flow rates by programming high and low flow levels allowing for different occupancies at different times of the day.
- The LeakSaver is fully programmable to suit the users requirements.
- Larger volumes of water can be called for without causing a false alarm.