Single Zone Water Leak Detection Alarms
Single zone leak detection alarm panels.Contact us
- 30 years experience
- Manufactured in the UK
- Very highest quality products
- Easy to install
- Most competitive prices
- Large stock held for quick delivery
- Free consultation and design service
Installing a LeakStop or LeakStopper 1 immediately offers reliable protection against water leaks, minimising damage and down time. These simple to install, simple to operate single zone water leak detection alarms use sensors to detect the presence of water is areas where it shouldn’t be. The LeakStop and LeakStopper 1 come with a range of outputs ideal for connecting to a BMS or solenoid shutoff valves. This leak detection alarms are the preferred solution to protect tea points, comms rooms, plant rooms and WC areas. Check out our complete solution packages, they include everything required to protect an areas; the alarm panel, the cables and if required an optional valve. We also supply multizone water leak detection systems for larger areas or where multiple areas need to be protected.
Envirotech Alarms technical staff are also available on the end of the phone should you wish to speak to us. Call us on 0330 1595933.
Single zone leak detectors
Single zone water leak detection
Envirotech Alarms have over 30 years combined experience in providing water leak detection solutions. The LeakStop range offers entry level protection for smaller applications such as Tea Points and basement areas. There is a dedicated relay output for connecting to a valve as well as a volt free relay that can be used for the BMS or other external device such as a beacon or SMS dialler, the LeakStop range does not come with a battery backup. The LeakStopper 1 has been developed for more commercial appications such as larger comms rooms, plant rooms and office toilet blocks. It has a battery backup as standard as well as two 8 amp volt free relays, line fault monitoring and power fail signalling.
Both water leak detection alarms are used for applications that require immediate action when a leak occurs. They can both be used with a sensor tape, probe or pad (or a combination of these) to alert that a leak has occurred as soon as water touches them. The sensors can be used in awkward and hard to get to locations where a water leak may otherwise go unnoticed for a long period of time. Many locations need to cover an area (usually where the pipes run) and sensor tape can be used to track underneath these offering 100% coverage.
Envirotech Alarms offer a number of outputs as standard making the LeakStopper 1 the most flexible, cost effective systems on the market. Or find out about our multizone detectors here.
Single Zone Water Leak Detector Features
- Detects the presence of water and outputs an alarm.
- Perfect for use in tea points, WC areas, smaller comms rooms and plant rooms.
- Comes with a battery backup as standard.
- Can be connected to sensor tape, sensor probes or sensor pads.
- More than one sensor can be connected in parallel.
- BMS interface via a volt free relay output.
- Relay outputs as standard for connection to valves, beacon/sounders, remote repeater panels and diallers.
- Cable fault monitoring outputs a separate alarm should the cable become damaged or a connector is pulled apart.
- Easy to install utilising push fit terminal connectors, minimal commissioning and maintenance required.