Using a multi zone alarm panel allows a number of areas to be monitored simultaneously from a central point. There is also the advantage of connecting a number of temperature probes and humidity sensors that can be set to upper and lower limits, thus ensuring that the room stays in a stable condition, otherwise an alarm will trigger. Our Multizone over temperature alarms are ideal for use in data centres or comms rooms where a rise in ambient temperature is usually the first sign of a cooling system failure.
- Measures for over-temperature in various different locations.
- HeatHunter Alarm panels available between 2 and 8 zones (if more zones are needed, we can offer our Leak Monitor alarm panel).
- Ideal for use in larger data centres and comms rooms.
- Can be used with temperature, humidity and water leak detection sensors.
- Comes with individual zone relays as standard, to allow connection to the BMS, Text diallers and beacon/sounders.