Water Leak Detection Multizone Alarm
We have produced the LeakMonitor multizone alarm to allow vulnerable areas across an entire building to be covered for leak detection including data centres, plant rooms, comms rooms, tea points and WC areas.
Multizone Alarm Panel Features
- Up to 200 zones can be monitored at the same time using outstations.
- All zones are addressable and can have a unique identification assigned to them.
- Optional outstations with individual zone relays are available to switch valves or connect to a BMS.
- Common Alarm Relays = 2 amp volt free changeover.
- Individual Alarm relays = 1 x 2 amp per zone (available as an option on the outstations).
- Line fault monitoring and reporting.
- Power fail relay will switch should the mains power be interrupted.
The addressable alarm panel can monitor different sensors in order to detect leaks, including water, gas, oil as well as monitor for over temperature (or a combination of any of these). A total of 200 different zones can be simultaneously monitored. Each zone can be given a unique name. e.g. “Basement Plant Room Chiller 1”, which will appear on the alarm panel in the event of a leak.
See our other Water Leak Detection packages we have complete kits available for a wide range of applications, such as tea points, home protection, comms rooms, data centres and pub basements.